Hawaii is waiting.
“Wish You Were Here” is more than a postcard statement for the Pacific Telecommunications Council (PTC) Community. Are you ready to hear waves lapping the shoreline of the Hilton Hawaiian Village® lagoon? Are you prepared to sip a Mai Tai while discussing the future of the industry and the sun sets over the Pacific?
After an unprecedented year, PTC is excited to invite you back, this time to gather in Oahu January 16-19, 2022 for PTC’22. Reunite you with your peers in telecom. Rethink new ways of working and collaborating. Renew the commitment to take the steps now that will define success in the future–in a hybrid event that is offered both in person and online.
“We can’t wait to welcome you back to Honolulu with a warm ‘Aloha,” said PTC CEO Sharon Nakama. “Also, we are offering our first-ever hybrid event for PTC’22, so those who are unable to travel to Hawaii can join us online.”
PTC’22 will gather the ecosystem of ICT players spanning:
- 5G | Mobility | IoT
- Data Centers | Cloud | Interconnection
- Business | Financing | Legal | Regulatory
- Submarine Cable
“The PTC Community is looking forward to being able to meet face-to-face in Waikiki,” said President and Chair of the PTC Board of Governors Sean Bergin. “The Annual Conference creates a unique opportunity to reconnect and network with senior industry leaders across four days of sessions, workshops and events.”
PTC’22: Reunite. Rethink. Renew. will once again provide a platform to connect, network and explore the future. Now is the time to undertake three major steps.
1. First, we need to reunite as individuals, as an industry and as a world of individual communities. We need to be united in a single purpose and vision–to leverage ICT technologies to help the people of the Pacific Rim and beyond. After months of limited contact, this is a great chance to engage in dialogue, reunite with old colleagues and business partners and PTC Members to discuss the issues and opportunities that face the industry.
2. Second, we need to rethink many things. These include working from home, learning from home, hybrid working, shifting network traffic, organizational structures and partnerships, disruptive technologies, regulatory directions, consumer and business needs, plus practices and protocols.
3. Third, we need to move thought into action, so we can renew both ourselves and our organizations. January is the time to implement new strategies, new sales approaches, new people in new roles and recommit to existing initiatives. Whether through incremental steps or dramatic digital transformation, the steps we put in place now will define our success in the future.
The industry is eager to gather again for PTC’22 January 16-19, 2022. Join us in Honolulu to reunite, rethink and renew. Visit PTC.ORG/PTC22 for more information or to register today.
PTC Awards 2022
The PTC Awards 2022 will be presented at PTC’22. They’re intended to acknowledge the outstanding contributions being made to improve the ability of people and organizations in the Pacific region to connect, communicate, collaborate and experience an enhanced quality of life.
With 11 awards to consider, companies and individuals have the opportunity to showcase their achievements and be recognized among the best-of-the-best in the industry.
PTC Awards 2022 Categories:
Networking and Network-centric Solutions Awards
- Outstanding Satellite Company
- Outstanding Submarine Company
- Outstanding Wireline and/or Wireless Company
- Outstanding Applications Company
- Outstanding Cloud, Data Center, or Interconnection Company
- Outstanding Start-up
- PTC Vision and Mission Award
- Outstanding Support for PTC’s Vision
- and Mission Award